Part 3 - Exploring different photographic techniques

My third part to Unit 57 Photography will be adding onto and exploring different techniques used in photography. This covers a range of different techniques and practices used in photography, like contact sheets for example, and how they help with dealing with clients.

The third segment also features researching the applications of photography and recreating my own certain pieces like a childhood photo but in the future as I am now. I will also take the time out to research and develop an understanding of photographers today and photography in the past, as well as a write up of my favourite photograph.

Everything thats included in this segment:

  • Researching applications of photography
  • Photographer research powerpoint presentation
  • 15 Historic photographs and my favourite
  • Contact Sheets
  • Location Scouting
  • Film Poster using the same image twice

No comments:

Post a Comment